- Latest News
- Product Catalogue
- Where to Buy
- Tech Support
- Contact Us
- Register Warranty
As UK distributors for the brands we represent, our main focus is to give you all the information you need to help assist with your purchase. Once you have the information you need, we want to make the purchase process as simple as possible. So we give you up-to three options on how to buy our products.
Our preferred option is for you to visit a nearby store and buy what you need locally. Our authorised stockists are some of the finest specialist hi-fi retailers in the country, and they're equipped to give you the best after-sales and set-up advice possible - all in person. To find your local retailer, either click the 'Buy In-Store' button on your product page for exactly the right recommendation, or head to our comprehensive Where To Buy tool.
If you want the added convenience of only having to pop-in to store when you know the product you want has arrived, you can use our Click & Collect-style checkout process. With Buy Now, Collect Locally, your purchase takes place online and the product is then delivered direct to your local supporting retailer; ready for you to collect when you're ready. Click here to find out more about Buy Now, Collect Locally.
For smaller items, you can also have the ultimate convenience of purchasing directly through our website. The checkout process is entirely secure, so you can trust your information will be safe - and your desired product will arrive with you as quickly as possible.
The S1 True Wireless earphones combine comfort, clarity, and freedom from wires.
LEGENDARY SOUND + GREAT FIT
After 60+ years of making legendary loudspeakers, Klipsch built upon their bold audio heritage to revolutionise the headphone industry. Since 2007 Klipsch have been creating the most innovative headphones on the market.
OVAL EAR TIPS
The S1 True Wireless utilise contour ear tips that are designed to accurately sit inside the ear canal. These soft oval silicon tips reduce ear fatigue, provide the ultimate comfort and an excellent seal for noise isolation and superior bass. The S1 includes medium and large ear tips in the box to choose from, and fit most listeners.
FULL BASS, DYNAMIC DRIVER
The S1 True Wireless’ dynamic driver combines high output and full bass extension. Ensuring deeper fit and better hold, the small acoustic modules are designed to stay in your ears securely and comfortably.
BATTERY LIFE + CHARGING CASE
S1 True Wireless provides 5 hours of battery life on a single charge and up to 16 additional hours with the charging case. The plastic battery case not only charges your earphones but protects them when not in use for easy transportation.
The two microphones provide voice clarity and reduces environmental noise when making and receiving calls.
With the AAC high quality codec, the signal is as good as wired with minimal lag.
IPX4 rated meaning these earphones will withstand the elements.
If you are having any trouble pairing your S1 earphones, please read our FAQ
|Microphone Type:||No cVc|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Noise Isolation:||SNR: -82dB|
|Battery (Charging Case):||400 mAh (Supports Qi Charging up to 1.5w)|
|Battery Life:||Earbuds: 5 Hours
Case: 15 Hours
|Earphone Charge Time:||1.2 Hours|
|Case Charge Time:||1.5 Hours|
|Bluetooth Specifications:||Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Profiles: HFP 1.7, HSP1.2, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
A2DP Codecs: SBC, AAC
Range: Up to 10m (33ft)
Input Rating: 5V DC, 0.5A
Battery Status: iOS & Android Battery Status Monitor
|Weight:||Earbuds: 5g (each)
Charging Case: 26g
|Waterproof Level:||Sweat Resistant IPX4|
|Included Accessories:||User Manual
Large Size Eartips x1 Pair
Medium Size Eartips x1 Pair
Qi Wireless charging pad
|Box Dimensions:||110 x 16.6 x 42.5mm|
INITIAL SET UP AND PAIRING:
1. Turn on the earphones by holding down the touch buttons (over the logo) on both earphones for 3 seconds.
2. Once they are turned on you will hear a prompt indicating that the Left and the Right Channels have been connected to each other.
3. Now it is time to pair them to your phone. Open up the Bluetooth connection menu of your smartphone or tablet. Connect to “S1” or “Klipsch S1 True Wireless”. If it does not connect right away wait 5 seconds and try again.
4. Once connected the earphones will recognize your device and will automatically connect to it every time they are powered on in the future.
AUTO POWER ON/OFF:
There are 2 ways to power on the earphones:
1. If they are in the charging case simply remove the earphones without touching the touch buttons to auto power on the earphones.
2. If they are not in the charging case or the case has run of power, press the touch buttons on both earphones for 3 seconds to power on.
There are 2 ways to power off the earphones:
1. To auto power off place the earphones back into the charging case. After 5 seconds the earphones will automatically turn off and begin the charging process. These features may not work if the charging case has been fully depleted of power.
2. To manually power off press and hold the touch button over the logo of the earphone for 3-5 seconds.
CHARGING THE EARPHONES:
1. To charge the earphones simply place them into the corresponding areas of the charging case. Make sure they are securely in the correct position.
2. Close the lid.
3. The red indicator lights will turn on to indicate that they are charging. When charging is complete the red lights will turn off. The blue indicator lights on the charging case show the current power level remaining in the charging case.
CHARGING THE CASE:
1. To charge the power case plug in the included micro USB cable to the rear of the case. Then plug the other end into a power source such as a computer or a USB wall charger.
2. Charging is complete when all 4 LED lights are solid blue.
3. This is also compatible with wireless charging.
4. Simply place the charging case with the Klipsch brand facing upward on to a powered wireless charging pad and charging will automatically begin.
For more help and advice visit our Tech Support section