Pro-Ject Audio Systems UK Warranty Registration
Register your new purchase today and extend your UK warranty for Pro-Ject Audio Systems products by one year, giving you extra peace of mind that your latest audio investment is well covered for years to come.
- Your Pro-Ject Audio Systems UK warranty covers parts and labour costs for manufacturing defects.
- Your Pro-Ject Audio Systems UK warranty is managed by Henley Audio, the official UK and Ireland distributors and service centre for the brand. It covers all products purchased brand new from authorised stockists in the UK and Ireland. Products from outside this territory are managed by other distributors or by Pro-Ject Audio Systems directly.
- For a full run-down of the Henley Audio service process, click here.
Terms & Conditions
- All warranty claims for purchases in the UK and Ireland from authorised Pro-Ject Audio Systems stockists are handled by Henley Audio (the trading name of Henley Designs Limited) on behalf of Pro-Ject Audio Systems. If you did not purchase from an authorised stockist in this territory, please do not register your warranty here.
- Data given during the registration process is used to verify whether you are entitled to the extended three year warranty.
- The extended three year warranty can only be supported when registrations are made within four months of your original purchase.
- Extended warranties are non-transferrable to new owners of the products.
- Products entitled to the extended three year warranty are items that were sold brand new (i.e. not "open box", "used", "ex-demo" or otherwise graded).
- Sell-off items sold expressly with a "reduced warranty" in exchange for a price discount are also not covered by this extended warranty offer.
- The extended warranty is relevant for Pro-Ject Audio Systems turntables, hi-fi electronics and loudspeaker products. It does not cover accessories or spare parts.